The 12-step philosophy is a world-renowned method to drug and alcohol addiction treatment. There are 12 principles for individuals to learn about and implement into their lives, such as being honest with yourself, finding faith and making amends with others who have been hurt by your addiction. At New Hope Ranch, located right outside of Austin, you can find a variety of ways to incorporate the 12-step program into your individualized treatment plan. Let it be the foundation for your overall recovery.
A Dependable Method for Lifelong Recovery
12-Step Program & More at New Hope Ranch
We provide time and space in the evening for patient-led 12-step meetings or other types of support groups. We make sure all patients at New Hope Ranch know their meeting and group options and what they can expect. Along with the 12-step philosophy, patients can also learn about the concepts and structures of:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): This group helped originate the 12-step program in the 1930s.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA): This group was created from AA.
- SMART Recovery: This is a group that stands for “Self-Management and Recovery Training” and is offered at New Hope Ranch. The science-based approach uses cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and motivational methods to help those in recovery.
- Celebrate Recovery: This is a Christian-based 12-step program that started from the ministry at Saddleback Church in California.
- Refuge Recovery: This is the New Hope Ranch virtual support program for those getting treatment at our facility.
For groups like Celebrate Recovery, AA and NA, the New Hope Ranch staff will help find a telehealth meeting within the area. Not only do we want to provide you with amazing support groups at the ranch, but we also want to give you access to other groups, so you have all the chances to recover successfully.